u typed*:
blog
(Sunday, December 10, 2006-)
+5:24 PM]*
# 10th Dec-
God Helped in my Shooting
woohoo! just had my shooting today. I didn't train for a few months and my November Monthly Shoot was like disastrous. i shot 524/600 for November Monthly Shoot!!! In fact I was expecting for the worse for today since I did not train for even a longer time. So i prayed to God throughout my shoot, asking Him to guide me, guide my body, allow me to be more stable and more. I shot quite alot of 8s and 9s. Hallelujah, Thanks to Lord the Almighty God. My result for that event was 542, much better than November's result. And there is no way I can get this result without training but through God! Then I recalled what ZiBing said, there are many blessings from God after a mission trip. My God Blessed Me!!!! THANK YOU MY ALMIGHTY GOD!!! yeah! (:
the story ends like this;
________________________________________________________________________________