|
|
*navigator;
|
Take me back in the arms I love
-Lord loves His creation so much that He loves to be in their arm.
Need me like you did before
-The Lord wants us to rely on Him
Touch me once again and remember when
-Touch the Heart of the Lord with our faith
There was no one that you wanted more
-He's the only One we want
Don't go you know you will break my heart
-He loves us so much that it breaks His heart to see us drift away from Him
She won't love you like I will
-He loves us so dearly that He gave His life for us
I'm the one who'll stay when she walks away
-And He is the faithful one who never leaves us
And you know I'll be standing here still
-He will wait patiently for us even if we left Him for a long time
I'll be waiting for you here inside my heart
-He has us in His mind and waits for us till we return
I'm the one who wants to love you more
-No one in the world loves us so dearly like He did
You will see I can give you everything you need
-He is the God who can give us everything
Let me be the one to love you more
-He wants to love us more than anyone else
I'll be waiting for you here inside my heart
-He has us in His mind and waits for us till we return
I'm the one who wants to love you more
-No one in the world loves us so dearly like He did
You will see I can give you everything you need
-He is the God who can give us everything
Let me be the one to love you more
-He wants to love us more than anyone else
-Our love with God before birth shall continue
Whatever it takes we'll find a way
-He will walk with us till the day we love Him the way we used to before our birth
Believe me I will make you see
-Trust in Him and His promise
All the things that your heart needs to know
-to show us all the things we really need
-He has us in His mind and waits for us till we return
I'm the one who wants to love you more
-No one in the world loves us so dearly like He did
You will see I can give you everything you need
-He is the God who can give us everything
Let me be the one to love you more
-He wants to love us more than anyone else
likes
dislike
+ the Creator of me, GOD!
+ hang out with CDH
+ shooting
+ turtles
+ be under the sun
+ just want to live freely with my God
+ satan
+ arrogant people
+ sins
________________________________________________
tag n' tCare
blog
________________________________________
profile
stats
archives
tag
calendar
links
credits
