u typed*:
blog
(Tuesday, August 15, 2006-)
+9:40 PM]*
# 15Aug-
I'm in a state of topsy-turvy. The future is scary to me. 2more months to go before everything comes to an end. I need real motivation, someone please guide my deluded soul towards the rightful path for my academics. The last consoling question to be asked, "does majority of the jc students feel this way?"
There's a deluge of thoughts and emotions for this week. As bad as it seems to be, I shall convert it to motivation to mark my new life ahead. Motivation, Encouragement, Support, Inspiration, Stimulus and whatever that links with convincement to work harder. The lost soul is, at last, back home.
Had a god-awful dream last night. It's far too disgusting to be mentioned, needless to say, to share with. I shall reconsider sharing with her. I've never thought of this scenario and yet it occurs in my dream. I shall thus say, it isn't true to dream of what you have thought in the day. Anyway, didnt meet up with sher this morning due to circumstances.
Had a Deja Vu in school today. The dream and reality shares exactly the same scene and action as I had. As superstitiously as I can be, something bad may be happening to me soon. Deja Vu is an ill omen to me and because of that, Im feeling insecure now. *Prays, May God Bless me, Amen*
Good Night!
the story ends like this;
________________________________________________________________________________